1) LA - Book Commercial #2 - begin to fill in the outline sheet. This time should be better than the last - it will take more work. Look back at your Freshgrade uploads to see what you need to improve upon.
2) Math - grade 6s - complete the worksheets to help study for the test next Thursday
- grade 7s - Ms Wilson - complete the worksheet
- Ms Van - make sure all of your homework is up to date, with corrections and handed in
3) Interims - give sheet to parents and sit down this weekend to review your learning
4) Raffle booklets sent home
Julia Child (your classmate) is having a bake sale on Monday, Feb. 8th. She will be selling her baked goods. If you are in the neighbourhood of 64 and 184A St please stop by, buy a goodie and help her raise funds to go, with the Girl Guides, to the Dominican Republic.
Riddle: Alive without breath, as cold as death, never thirsty, always drinking. What am I? (I recognize this one from The Hobbit!)
Thursday answer: A telephone
Comment: You all made great progress on your soapstone today. What tool or technique really helped you with your animal today? What challenges did you face today? What was easier or difficult this time? What will you focus on next carving session?