1) LA - 100 WC typed and edited on Kidblog. I will not publish any of this week's writes unless they are basically 100% edited. If you received comments last week, take note that many of you had comments from the visiting teachers about lack of editing. One hint: copy your writing onto a word doc and fix mistakes based on underlining. Second hint: use WRITERS MUMBLE! Read your work out loud. Backwards helps, too. This is the best advice you can ever be given.
2) Math - grade 7s Mr. Hong -
Ms Wislon -
- grade 6s - unit test Thursday (confirmed after school with Mr. F) - study
3) Socials - interview of ancestor to be done by Monday
4) Deck the Halls - bring in any supplies your group may need for Friday
5) Think about what part you might want to do in the plays.
6) Grad wear orders due Friday. Try on the sample sizes.
***Grade 7 student meeting on Friday right after school for any of you who want to share your thoughts and opinions regarding the end of year celebration. Please meet in the gym. The meeting will be done by 3:00.
Think We Toonie drive - Please bring in just one toonie (or more if you would like) to support the Think We team's goal of suppling fresh drinking water and sanitation to children in Ghana. Let's all contribute as this is something that we take for granted but can make a big difference in other people's lives.
It is national jersey day in Canada on Friday. Wear your favorite jersey and support your favorite team.
Comment: This afternoon you were given the opportunity to work collaboratively with a group of students to plan a large art project. Share something that went really well with your group and one thing that needs to be worked on if your group is to meet with success on Friday.