In your comment share your favorite movie.
1) LA - spend at least 30 minutes on your picture books. Remember the criteria we brainstormed today - this will be given out tomorrow.
2) Math - grade 7s students - get your Math tests signed and returned for tomorrow.
Mr. Stewart - pg 197/198 - #1,2,3,5,7 (Link to Mr. Stewart's website)
Mrs. Farrell - finish worksheet
- grade 6s - find and sketch the five angles in your home
3) Return Raffle tickets - due this week
4) Ice Skating - we are scheduled to go ice skating March 9 from 9 - 10. We will need drivers!!!
5) Book Drive - please bring in those books - lets fill our bin again!
6) Jump Rope for Heart - remember to do some fundraising for this wonderful
Riddle: Two words, my answer is only two words. To keep me you must give me.
Comment: As you started to work on your picture book today share how it went today. What was a success? What was a frustration? What was an 'aha' moment?