Today the class did their second STEM challenge with Mr. Cremayer. Students demonstrated team building, problem solving, and cooperation skills during their peppermint racer activity. I was happy to see everyone working cooperatively and productively during this time! Great job today everyone!
1) Math - Grade 7s - Mr. C's- 6.6 worksheet
Grade 6s - see teachers' website for more specific details
Mr. S- pg. 271 #1-4
2) Castle Fun Park permission - due Wednesday, March 1 (Tomorrow! Please get form signed by parents)
3) Monitoring Goals #3- due Wednesday (tomorrow)
4) Peachwave notice
5) Preston test drive notice
6) Jump Rope package
7) P.A.C. Notice- Winter Raffle
Comment: From the STEM challenge, what did you learn from your successes and mistakes today? Give specifics and explain.
Tuesday, Feb. 28 - Grade 7 Parent Meeting at Clayton Heights
Monday, March 6 - Celebration field trip to Castle Fun Park
Friday, March 10 - Last day before Spring Break
Spring Break March 13 - 24th