1) LA - a) Flying Bob review - Use your peer feedback to direct your revisions. Please print off a final copy for Monday morning. If you cannot print this off at home be sure to arrive early to school to do this. Also, please bring all the drafts you have completed for this - the writing book has draft one, your printed version that was used with your peer and the final one. Bring your peer feedback sheet as well. - due Monday
- b) Blog post for One for the Murphys. Please go to our global read aloud site (see sidebar under LA for the link) and click on your group to see this weekends post. - due Monday
2) Math - grade 7s - worksheet
- grade 6s - study your multiplication tables (lots of fun games on the internet to play to help with this. Links can be found under Math on the side bar as well)
3) French - calendar - due Tuesday
4) Survey - Please complete this survey to help the Christmas Bureau GIft Ideas
Comment: Share something memorable from your Halloween night. It could be about trick or treating, eating candy, hanging out with friends and family or anything you wish to share.