The afternoon was spent, eating, socializing with friends and playing board games; lots of laughter as seen in the photos.
I wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween. Remember to turn the clocks back Saturday night!
1) Math - grade 7s worksheet 2.1
- grade 6s - pg 218, #3- 5 (I think)
2) Science - decide on an ecosystem who will be focusing on to demonstrate your understanding of the interdependence of abiotic and biotic things. Start to plan how you wish to design your assignment.
3) Please bring in any order for the card art on Monday.
- Water Polo notices (still a few to come in)
- Book Fair next week!
Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day
Nov. 12 - Non instructional day
Nov. 13 - Non instructional day
Nov. 17 - Ice Skating
Nov. 20 - Water Polo
Nov. 25 - Water Polo
Riddle: A man rode into town on Tuesday and left two days later on Tuesday. How is this possible?
Comment: Share stories from your Halloween night!