The school microscopes are of a basic kind so I thought I would bring in my husband's grandfather's microscope. He used it in his medical practise back in the 1920 and 1930s - a wonderful piece of technology that students were able to use today.
1) Math - grade 7s - 3.1; get math test signed
- grade 6s - Mrs. Van -
- Mr. Rayat -
2) Share French quiz mark with parents
3) Health and Career -complete the reflection of the two goals.
4) Science - complete the worksheet on how to make a wet mount for Microscopy.
5) Full length ruler at school for Thursday!
6) Golf notice due Wednesday
Video Link: Making a Wet Mount for Microscopy. Review this technique as you will need to be able to explain this prior to do your first wet mount next week.