Students had a chance to begin a self reflection on their Social Studies projects. Using a rubric students worked through their projects looking for evidence of their learning. Almost every aspect of this assignment is now on their drives allowing for easy access for student, parents and myself. I just love technology.
1) Math: grade7s - 3.3 worksheet
grade 6s - Mr. Rayat 298/299 #2-4,6,8,9,15
- Mrs. Van - worksheet
2) Science Quiz tomorrow - study the microscope and wet mount sheets.
3) French - complete first 3 questions from the postcard
4) Socials - Self reflection - complete and save to your Culture Project file on google drive. Email me once done so I can email you the assessment I have done.
5) Genius Hour - next work session Thursday morning. Be ready to fill in the first parts of the KWL Chart.
6) Swimming Notice
7) Raffle tickets due soon. Please return if you have not already done so.7) Boys check what snow pants you took home - someone has Artemis' snow pants.
Comment and Video Link - Grade 7s - this made an incredible impact on you last year, it has left a lasting impression and many have asked me to repost. Grade 6s - this is so very important filled with messages that speak to each of us directly.
Please respond to this video. Watch it carefully. What do you learn from it? What message(s) does this share about how we can change bullying? Remember to edit before you hit publish!
Anti bullying Day tomorrow - Wear PINK!