- I can use similes in my writing to create strong images/ideas in the reader's mind.
- I can create an image/graphic organizer to describe the role of organisms and how they interact in an ecosystem.
It was another very successful week for all our writers in Division 1. The improvement in the pieces that are being created is quite obvious. Many students have realized they are more capable of writing strong descriptive pieces than they ever imagined. A special congratulations goes out to Cupcake and Slapshot as they both have been showcased this past week. Please see the new link to view their work: Special Showcase.
1) LA - write draft 1 of this weeks 100 WC in your writing books.
2) French - please check out the new link that Ms Fei has created. What a great way to help you with your learning. French. Please complete the questionnaire provided on this link.
3) Math- grade 7s - pg 21 all questions. Quiz on Thursday for all the divisibility rules. Check out the link for extra review of these rules - Mathmaster.org
- grade 6s - Mr. Hong - pop quiz tomorrow, worksheets
Mrs. Farrell - prime number 100 chart, finish and highlight prime numbers
4) Science - Ecosystem Interactions - work on your interactions assignment. - Use the assignment outline to direct your learning. Be sure you follow the directions and criteria.