1) Speeches - grade 7s - work on memorizing the speeches. You will have time to practise tomorrow but tonight practise in front of your family. Remember to add expression into your tone.
2) Math - grade 7s - ask your parents, look around you, what are three places in your life that we use and see integers (cannot use stock market, elevation or golf).
- grade 6s - create a questionnaire with at least four choices for answers
3) Science - Video Watch the link and post a comment.
- What is something new you learned about friction?
- Explain why the gravitational pull is different on each planet.