Digital Citizenship Learning Intentions:
- I can consider other's peoples' motivation and feelings.
- I can communicate how others could be impacted by my actions.
- I can demonstrate why it is important to consider others while I am making decisions in an online community.
1) LA - Choose one of the two options from the Perspective Taking Sheet and write a paragraph. This can be done in your LA section on lined paper or typed and printed off at home. Please take your time as you are showing that you have met the three Learning Intentions above. Be aware of the basic givens for every piece of writing - spelling, complete sentences, punctuation.
2) Get the pink notice filled out and returned.
3) Art due Friday
4) Watch the video on subtraction to refresh your brain on this concept.
4) Write a Response:
If you were to recommend a book that you feel everyone should read at some time, what book would it be and why? Please be sure to edit before hitting the publish button. This means capitals, periods and spelling!