This beautiful piece of art was created by Pebbles. I am always amazed at the talent some of the students have. It has been a busy few days completing assignments and projects. The final response for novel approach is nearly complete as are the videos showing the Rube Goldberg projects. The energy level is increasing but the students are trying to hang on.
1) Novel Approach - responses due at the end of the day tomorrow
2) Science - videos to be uploaded to Youtube "Unlisted" and link sent to me
3) Grade 7s -think of three adjectives that best describe you (yes, positive things!) Be ready for tomorrow with these words and try to be creative with your choices.
4) Grade 7s - bring hat/ sunglasses for photos on Friday
5) Fun NIght Thursday night - sign up to volunteer with Mrs. Baker
6) Clayton Park noticed due tomorrow
June 22 - PAC Fun Night
June 23 - Year end BBQ Grade 6/7s at Clayton Park
June 26 - Grade 7s Playland
June 27 - Grade 7s pancake breakfast
June 28 - Farewell Assembly - 12:30 start