Understanding and using microscopes was the focus of learning in Science as we begin a new unit. What is something you learned today? Share with your parents your new knowledge. Ask them to name and explain the different parts of the microscope.
1) Science Learning Intention: I can name parts of the microscope and state the purpose of each part.
- complete the worksheet and definitions/explantions page on the microscopes.
2) Math - grade 7s Learning Intention: I can estimate sums of decimal numbers.
- #3.1 pg 100
- grade 6s - Mrs. Van - create list of ways you can use decimals in real life
Mr. Rayat - no homework
3) French - test tomorrow- study
4) Return golf forms
5) Return raffle tickets when they are sold
6) Website Comments: Watch Moonshot Thinking Video Link. What messages are the producers of this clip wanting you to think about? What is one discovery or creation or invention mentioned in this video that you find truly amazing? Explain why.
Ear buds: If possible have a set of ear buds at school tomorrow.