1) LA – paragraph writing – work on your paragraphs for the nonfiction picture book
- book commercial #2 - be working on this
2) Math - Ms. Wilson – p. 145-146, q. 1-13, 16 b., check in signed due Monday
- Mrs. Van – p. 145-146, q. 1-16 due Monday, test on Tuesday
- Grade 6 – Multiplication/Division worksheet p. 21/22 due Monday
– Tests signed for Monday
3) Raffle tickets
4) Reminder – No school tomorrow (Friday)
Riddle: Twins we are, one of us falls but does not break, one of us breaks but does not fall. What are we?
Wednesday’s Answer: Your heart
Comment: Every day we’ve had a new powerful quote on the board from 365 Days of Wonder. Share one of your favourite quotes and explain why it has meaning to you.