In Language Arts created their first google doc of the year to type up their Flying Bob review. The next step is to use the self assessment sheet to check their writing to see which criteria has been met and which needed work. After this has been students students will make the necessary revisions prior to their peers given them feedback. So much learning within one small writing assignment.
1) LA - Flying Bob - type on google doc
- self assess using assessment sheet (remember to show with highlighting what you have in your piece to confirm the Got It)
- revise and ready for peer feedback on Tuesday
2) LA - One For the Murphys - Blog - respond to the new post on the OFTM site - Website Link
3) Math - Grade 7s - complete worksheet 1.6/1.7 and chapter self test; unit test on Tuesday
- Grade 6s - unit test on Tuesday
4) Socials - complete the Canada map - Monday
Important Date: National Library Day - family members invited to join us for reading on Monday morning. Come at the bell!
Comments: From the current book you are reading, what is one lesson you have learned? The book I am currently reading, The Forgotten Garden, I have learned that it is important to let those things that happened in the past not affect the future. All the sorrow and sadness can be remembered but must not control how we live our lives. What lesson(s) have you learned?