Mystery Skype number 5 today - we met a class of grade 7/8 students from Mineral Wells, Texas. Their greeting which included 'y'all' helped Division 1 determine they were most likely from Texas. But once the state was determined it was not easy to find their location. Students are definitely beginning to know where certain states and cities are located from our skype sessions.
(Sorry the post has come so late but weebly would not let me access the site after school).
1) Math - grade 7s - worksheet due Monday (for one class but not the other)
2) LA - Flying Bob review - final best version due on Monday. This must be printed off before class. Be sure to use the peer feedback given when you are revising.
3) French - calendar due Tuesday
4) Reading Notebooks - I only found 5 in my basket today for my response - all others need to be handed in tomorrow
5) Art for non band students - due tomorrow
6) Halloween party - be sure to bring your supplies if you have been assigned something to bring
Comment: What is something that went well today for you and your partner during peer feedback time? Explain.
I am a grade 7 teacher who has been teaching in the Surrey School District for over 28 years. I love to read, garden, walk, and spend time with family, friends and my golden retriever Kona.
Copy Free Images
You can also use Google, just remember to set up your advanced settings to allow free or commercial use images only
Find Grampy Difficult
Batter's Up Baseball
Division without decimals
Math Antics - Percentages
Finding a Percent
Percent Word Problems
Percent of a Whole Number
Khan Academy - more on Percents
Parts of A Microscope
Wet Mount Microscopy
San Diego Zoo
Gorillas in Rwanda
Classification of Life
CNN for Kids
Time for Kids
Pencil Crayon Shading and Blending
Creativity Requires Time
Moon Shot Thinking
Obvious To You, Amazing To Others
A Pep Talk from Kid President
Follow our class on twitter @middletonsclass