1) Lit Circles - email Mrs. M two examples of blog posts (cut and paste, include the title and date), 3 examples of conversation - just include the title of book, date of conversations and who the originator of the conversation was
- setting (use the criteria) - due Friday
- continue to keep up with the weekly activities as needed (I will give a big block tomorrow to work)
2) Math - grade 7s - complete pg 156/157, #1 -15, mark as well
- grade 6s - worksheet
3) Art - perspective drawing - due date changed until Monday
4) Science - Rocks and minerals quiz on Friday
5) Website comment
6) Grade 6s - please return any band forms (if you can find them) if you are thinking about taking band next year as the office needs to know the numbers
***Track on Wednesday - High jump in the morning, distance running in the afternoon
Riddle: What is deaf and blind, but always tells the truth?
Monday answer: A chalkboard
Comment: There were many things discussed today during our family meeting time. You saw what words can do through a visual representation. What stood out for you, what struck you, as important - what lesson(s) did you take away from that talk? Explain.