1) LA - note taking - try to complete your notes for the nonfiction picture book
- book commercial #2 - be working on this
2) Math - Ms. Wilson – Corrections for 3.8 due Wednesday
- Mrs. Van – No Homework
- Grade 6 – p. 170 + 172 word problems due Wednesday
3) Socials – Finish colouring Landforms of Mesopotamia map due Thursday
4) Raffle tickets
Riddle: All about, cannot be seen, can be captured, but not held, no throat, but can howl. What am I?
Monday’s Answer: A Road
Comment: While reading Touching Spirit Bear today, we talked about how easy it is to misjudge someone’s actions when we don’t know their whole story. Discuss a time when you may have misjudged someone or something before knowing the whole story.