I hope that everyone had a great weekend; the weather definitely cooperated with us.
It was another very successful week for all our writers in Division 1. The improvement in the pieces that are being created is quite obvious. Many students have realized they are more capable of writing strong descriptive pieces than they ever imagined. A special congratulations goes out to Cupcake and Slapshot as they both have been showcased this past week. Please see the new link to view their work: Special Showcase.
1) LA - write draft 1 of this weeks 100 WC in your writing books.
2) French - please check out the new link that Ms Fei has created. What a great way to help you with your learning. French. Please complete the questionnaire provided on this link.
3) Math- grade 7s - pg 21 all questions. Quiz on Thursday for all the divisibility rules. Check out the link for extra review of these rules - Mathmaster.org
- grade 6s - Mr. Hong - pop quiz tomorrow, worksheets
Mrs. Farrell - prime number 100 chart, finish and highlight prime numbers
4) Science - Ecosystem Interactions - work on your interactions assignment. - Use the assignment outline to direct your learning. Be sure you follow the directions and criteria.
Many of you have great ideas for the ecosystem assignment. What have you decided on? What is your one abiotic factor that will be presented o
I am a grade 7 teacher who has been teaching in the Surrey School District for over 28 years. I love to read, garden, walk, and spend time with family, friends and my golden retriever Kona.
Copy Free Images
You can also use Google, just remember to set up your advanced settings to allow free or commercial use images only
Find Grampy Difficult
Batter's Up Baseball
Division without decimals
Math Antics - Percentages
Finding a Percent
Percent Word Problems
Percent of a Whole Number
Khan Academy - more on Percents
Parts of A Microscope
Wet Mount Microscopy
San Diego Zoo
Gorillas in Rwanda
Classification of Life
CNN for Kids
Time for Kids
Pencil Crayon Shading and Blending
Creativity Requires Time
Moon Shot Thinking
Obvious To You, Amazing To Others
A Pep Talk from Kid President
Follow our class on twitter @middletonsclass