1) Math - Middleton 3.3 worksheet; Findlay pg 302 # 1-6; Hong pg 297 #1-3; Wilson worksheet corrections
2) Photography reflection. Please complete your reflection for your imovie.The three statements to reflect on are: WHat am I doing well? What do I need to work on/improve? How am I going to get there? Be specific with your explanations.
3) Photography - you saw through examples of your peers as well as with our discussion today what makes a powerful image. how can we tell a powerful digital story. many of you need to take new photos so that you can work with these tomorrow.
4) Socials - choose a newspaper article that focuses on a current issue Check with your parents so that you are clear of the issue. Print of this article. If you took one from school please be sure to read it thoroughly and aks your parents for help in clarifying what it is about.
5) Gardening gloves and tools - bring for tomorrow.
Skating on Thursday - bring your gear
Castle Fun Park - bring in your notices
Cloverdale Christmas Hamper Drive - please bring in non perishable food items, toiletries, new toys, gift cards, clothing items
Toonie drive to support needy families in our community - sponsored by our PAC
Hat Day on Friday