I hope everyone was able to enjoy Family Day yesterday.
So many goodies arrived to be shared for our multicultural lunch. It has been wonderful to watch the enthusiasm the students have had for learning more about where their ancestors come from.
1) Math - grade 6s - math test tomorrow.
- grade 7s- math test Thursday
2) Eportfolios - continue to complete each section of your eportfolios including Learning Intentions and reflection of learning.
3) Comments - What deep question have you decided you might want to do as the basis for your Genius Hour project? What are some sub questions that you have already had when thinking of this?
I would love to hear how the lunch went today, as well as the Olympic Games in the gym.
4) Raffle Tickets - please bring back sold booklets as soon as you can.
I am a grade 7 teacher who has been teaching in the Surrey School District for over 28 years. I love to read, garden, walk, and spend time with family, friends and my golden retriever Kona.
Copy Free Images
You can also use Google, just remember to set up your advanced settings to allow free or commercial use images only
Find Grampy Difficult
Batter's Up Baseball
Division without decimals
Math Antics - Percentages
Finding a Percent
Percent Word Problems
Percent of a Whole Number
Khan Academy - more on Percents
Parts of A Microscope
Wet Mount Microscopy
San Diego Zoo
Gorillas in Rwanda
Classification of Life
CNN for Kids
Time for Kids
Pencil Crayon Shading and Blending
Creativity Requires Time
Moon Shot Thinking
Obvious To You, Amazing To Others
A Pep Talk from Kid President
Follow our class on twitter @middletonsclass