1) Lit Circles - setting due on Friday - remember to color your picture
- read and blog - the new blogs are now available
2) Math - grade 7s - practise estimating percents using sale flyers
- grade 6s - pg 184/185 #3,5 - 8, 10, 11
3) Science - quiz on Friday - check out BC Science 7 website for practise quizzes
4) Art - due Monday
5) Class Photos tomorrow
6) Wacky Hair day on Friday
Riddle: One hundred feet in the air, but its back is to the ground. What is it?
Yesterday's answer - A mirror
Comment: Share a time that you made a poor decision that is funny to tell about now, but not so funny then. Mine is when I thought it would be fun to throw the baseball over the roof of the house but instead of making it over, it went through my parents window. Ugh!