Anti Bullying Day was well represented by most of the students in Division 1. It was so great to watch the sea of pink walk in this morning. After reading the students comments on the website last night in response to the video clip, I know how passionate these students are about trying to make sure bullying does not happen to others or themselves.
A big congratulations to Ringpop, Mind Boggler and Slapshot for being the winners from Division 1 on the WInter Olympics competition!
1) Math - grade 7s - pg 112/113 # 1-3, 5, 8-15
- grade 6s - Mr. Rayat - pg 302/303 #2-4, 6,8,9,15
- Mrs. Van - pg 302/303 #2-4, 6,8,9,15
2) French - complete first 3 questions on the postcard - Thursday
3) Art - complete all details ready to be coloured for tomorrow
4) Genius Hour - be ready with duo tang and a plan of what you will be accomplishing during your 1 hour work session Thursday
5) Talent Show - Talent Show auditions will be Thursday in our class at lunch. Make sure you bring anything you need for the audition.
If you did not have a chance to read some of teh posted commented last nigh
Please return any outstanding raffle tickets ASAP.
I am a grade 7 teacher who has been teaching in the Surrey School District for over 28 years. I love to read, garden, walk, and spend time with family, friends and my golden retriever Kona.
Copy Free Images
You can also use Google, just remember to set up your advanced settings to allow free or commercial use images only
Find Grampy Difficult
Batter's Up Baseball
Division without decimals
Math Antics - Percentages
Finding a Percent
Percent Word Problems
Percent of a Whole Number
Khan Academy - more on Percents
Parts of A Microscope
Wet Mount Microscopy
San Diego Zoo
Gorillas in Rwanda
Classification of Life
CNN for Kids
Time for Kids
Pencil Crayon Shading and Blending
Creativity Requires Time
Moon Shot Thinking
Obvious To You, Amazing To Others
A Pep Talk from Kid President
Follow our class on twitter @middletonsclass